Friday, December 5, 2008

Massive Update

I just put up a huge update today; the rest of my bone studies, a character expression sheet and my box fold animation. So please go and check it out!

It's been a ridiculously busy last couple of weeks, which is why I haven't updated in so long. One more week left of school so there was a huge amount of assignments to be done. On top of that there was an issue with my housing situation and I may have to move so I've been dealing with that. I'm 99% caught up now after that issue though so it's all good.

I'm starting to get in the Christmas spirit lately! I can't wait to go Christmas shopping, even though I'm horrible at thinking up present ideas. Mostly I just go to the malls and walk around for hours not getting any good ideas and then the week before Christmas I'm forced to buy something.

Look out for some paintings and another animation soon!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nifty! :O I have no concept of 3-D perception whatsoever, so... it's all a very 'wow' feeling. :)

Andrzej Szkot said...

Hey Laura!
Are you and Jake still in Oakville?

Scotty