Monday, September 22, 2008

Warming Up

It's week Four and things are starting to get rolling. The first of my projects are due this week, specifically a character rotation and storyboard. The real push comes next week when our painting and all three ball animations are due.

As I've been telling people, the ball animations in all are approximately 175 drawings, and that's only for a couple seconds. Honestly though I can't wait to learn longer and more complex techniques.

I'm going to create a mailing list to send out when I update, so keep an eye out for that on my main site and in your inboxes! Once I find out how... I have to change the link colours too because no one seems to be able to tell that they are links! Maybe I will turn them in to buttons...

While focusing on school work I'm finding it hard to find energy to cook, shop and clean. After a long, wonderful summer I guess I just have to get back into being a student.

Don't forget that you can comment on these posts by clicking "COMMENTS" below.

Here's some drawings for two life drawing assignments; hands and bones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ubervunderbar!!

Anonymous said...

What types of bones are these... do you know?

Laura said...

It's all the same bone - the scapula, your shoulder blade. From 6 different perspectives