Monday, October 20, 2008

Hands and Feet

Yay it's reading week! That means we get the week off, of course off is a relative term because we have so much homework. So I'm going to be working all week, but still yay. I'll get to relax too.

I finished my animations today and uploaded them, so go check them out. The seaweed and the book page turn. I'm really, really pleased with them actually and I didn't have to tweak it too much from the original.

Here are the 24 hands and feet that we had to draw for Life Drawing on Friday.





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gahhh you lucky girl! Continuing Ed doesn't have Reading Week and to make things worse! All my midterms are this week, one right after another! @.@ Chaa....

Also! Your drawings are looking all kinds of awesome. :D I could never really manage hands or feet, and I've gotten worse now since having not been drawing for a year and something. ^^;

And lookit me, I think I've finally figured out my Blogger account. Shininess! :3

Anonymous said...

I can tell that those are your feet...

you know you love me,
xoxo gossip girl