Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bouncing Ball Animations, Paintings and Kitty

So it's that time again! Is it really October already? Week five of animation... I've been super busy finishing off my animations, which I'm about to upload after I finish this. We also had to hand in four paintings today along with all the various ball animations (you can see the paintings below) and we have a quiz tomorrow. It's been very busy. In fact, I have to draw the pelvis from six different views tonight, and I really ought to draw at least three more hands to keep up.

Phew! But my animations are done so that's great. I'm not 100% impressed with them but deadlines come and well, you have to make due. So take a look and tell me what you think!

I know a few people e-mailed me about my website being temporarily down the other day. Turns out the host I'm using needs you to log in to their forums at least once every two weeks or they take down your site! (Who reads that fine print anyways!) So I'm on top of that and it won't be going down again.





Also check out our ridiculously cute kitty, Pumpkin.




1 comment:

S.C. Kavassalis said...

Aw Laura, that cat is darling, and I love your animations. It's so cool you can do stuff like that, and a lot of the motion looks really real. Well done. I'm glad to get updates on your life! It makes me want to start a blog.